None of us is as smart as all of us – Ken Blanchard
The collective intelligence and experience of the herd help us shift perspective and overcome blind spots. This year we will kick off a series of Masterminds in select cities.
The first mastermind will be held on August 17th in Orlando.
- Have you ever felt like you were the only one struggling with your current challenge?
- Do you think there is a better way to build sales in your organization?
- Are you struggling with clarifying your message within the marketplace?
- Do you know where your sales growth will come from in the next 6, 12, 18, 24 months?
- What are your unknown unknowns?
Mastermind Interest List
How can a team of motivated professionals help you succeed?
- You are not alone
- Most sales and marketing challenges are a function of Space, State, Interaction, and Time
- Let’s stop overcomplicating things, and execute
Reduce Risk and Execute
- Be clear about your criteria for success
- Be respectful of your customer’s time
- Set expectations and execute
Looking for Ways to Improve your Planning and Execution?
Execution is critical for a high performing team. In sales, it is easy to determine success. Did you achieve your number or not? Forecasting is another important aspect. Accurate forecasts help your team with investment decisions, accurate forecasts create predictability in revenue, accurate forecasts build trust.
We discussed the importance of process and why your Sales Process and the Customer
Enjoy our blog and podcast?
Submit a reviewfor Catalyst Sale Podcast via iTunes,Google Play , or
your favourite podcast platform.Ratings and others help disover
Share this Post