A Failure to Plan is a Plan to Fail – Ben Franklin
This week we discussed the Catalyst Sale Call Planning template. This was the first in a series of discussions where we will focus on the tactical aspects of Sales. Many of the concepts discussed can apply to meeting planning and SME discussions as well.
Catalyst Sale Call Planning Template
What happens if you fail to plan?
- You may ask the wrong questions
- You may miss on the questions you intended to ask
- You make assumptions
- You create risk
Reduce Risk and Execute
- Be clear about your criteria for success
- Be respectful of your customer’s time
- Set expectations and execute
Enjoy our blog and podcast?
Submit a reviewfor Catalyst Sale Podcast via iTunes,Google Play , or
your favourite podcast platform.Ratings and others help disover
Share this Post